A 2017 International Journal of Research and Development Organization (IJRDO) Journal of Business Management research paper shows that 85% out of its 200 respondents say that they have a loyalty card – and around 8% own up to five cards.
For major retailers, having a Customer Loyalty and Customer Experience program is a must. This is where they add value to their customers, especially in tracking each of their developments and offering discounts on special days or instances.
In these times, what’s your shop’s Customer Experience standing?
Customer Experience Management Conference
The Customer Experience Management Conference, Customer Lovefest is a pioneer conference on Customer Loyalty, Customer Experience and Customer Relationship Management.
On its 7th year, here’s what we can do for retailers:
- Provide tips on how to integrate Loyalty Marketing into your Digital Retail Platform
- Give you advice on how to increase your VIPs through loyalty programs
- Emphasize the need for businesses to personalize the journey of each customer
- Give you a heads-up on future Customer Loyalty trends
- Give you ideas on how user experience contribute to an excellent Customer Experience
- Shed light on future Customer Experience trends
- Prepares you to the future of Customer Experience
- Present a case study of how a weekend food park developed a unique and excellent customer experience
- Stress the ways Customer Experience improve Brand recall
Major retailers have joined the Customer Lovefest, such as Abenson, Mercury Drug and even the Prince group of stores in the Visayas has joined the Customer Lovefest. Moreover, the Philippine Retailers Association supports this event.
Join the 8th Customer Lovefest Conference this November 14-15 at Tower Club Makati. For more information, contact Ex-Link Events at (+63 2) 8633-0153 / 8633-0088, +63 920 924 2532 / +63 920 981 4376, email@example.com or facebook.com/customerlovefest.